Marcy’s Nine Likes. Episode 8.
(buying via the affiliate links may result in Marcy and Penelope Kitten getting more treats)
1. Have you guys tried the PeanutizeMe app yet? So fun!
2. We had an extremely rare event here in Los Angeles last Tuesday. It rained. Here’s a funny and somewhat accurate video of how us Angelenos react to water falling from the sky.
3. Awwww…what a sweet cat necklace by Betsey Johnson.
4. Funny ballerinas.
5. Marcy wants an expensive Cat Tower with an English accent. Figures.
6. Forget Marie Kondo! Liz from With Wonder And Whimsey lists ten questions to ask yourself when cleaning out your clothes closet.
7. Fashion is so weird. All of a sudden I need a pair of Penny Loafers…
8. … and quite possibly a poncho.
9. Hysterical email exchange between a comedian, James Veitch, and an internet scammer. Veitch’s full book is available here – Dot Con: The Art of Scamming a Scammer.)
xo and meow,
marcy + cynthia
Aww thanks for the feature! And you’re hilarious. The poncho obsession has come to a head, hasn’t it? The one you linked to looks surprisingly versatile and practical. I think that’s enough justification right there. And lol on the penny loafers. I’m feeling the same way about heeled suede booties. And maybe over-the-knee boots. I suppose that means I need a dress that hits above the knee so you can actually see the boots, so I guess that’s a problem…but the obsession continues.
And isn’t the Peanuts avatar such fun? I made one too. Yours is adorbs!
Oh you’re welcome! I love your 10 questions. So useful.
You would look so hot in over the knee boots! Get’em!!!
I wish you could peanutize the kitties! Great list as usual Marcy!
I made a Peanut avatar, too!
I just have no idea how to download/share it.
I thought the “funny dancers” video was going to be us… 😛
Put me down for “no” for the poncho and penny loafers… they clash with my tats. Sorry, Marcy!
no worries. ponchos are for hippies and penny loafers are for preppies.
Marcy, I think you’ll look cute wearing loafers and a poncho and the cat necklace while practicing crazy ballet on your new cat tower while it’s raining. But be sure to ask yourself if this look fits your personality and lifestyle and if it’s flattering to your body type. Then, if all is well, turn yourself into a Peanuts character. Snoopy needs a cat to torture him.
thank you. i think.
The Peanuts app was my fave of the favorites! And good closet tips, though I doubt I will do it, in full disclosure, but ya never know. For some reason, clothes are hard to get rid of.
I have a hard time getting rid of clothes too!
I don’t know why it’s so fun to create ones own Peanuts character- but it is!