Marcy’s Nine Likes. Episode 14…
(buying via the affiliate links may result in Marcy and Penelope Kitten getting more treats)
1. The Felines of New York video is so delightfully droll.
2. Michelle Obama may have looked like she was wearing a basic blue fit-n-flare dress at the convention, but it was oh so much more!
3. Cat In The Hat For President. Seriously stoked about the new Cat In The Hat book and charity campaign.
4. And of course, this red ModCloth moggy purse would look faaaaabulous with the Cat In The Hat For President glitter headband!
5. Even Bobcats need to stay hydrated whilst living under the unrelenting “heat dome” here in Los Angeles.
6. And, in the spirit of keeping cool – nutritionist Rachel Beller’s new book on power souping has some super yummy recipes for cold soups.
7. Best Friend’s Animal Society has launched a new “working cats” program in Los Angeles to help out our ferals. Yay!
8. Ahhh… pretty as a poem!
9. Have you all turned yourself into a Bitmoji yet?! I think they’re hysterical and have been known to have entire Bitmoji conversations with my mom and sister.
xo and meow,
marcy + cynthia
I’ve watched Marshmallow four times and I can’t stop laughing.
That’s quite a photo of the bobcat. Very unusual to see them out and about.
Love Rachel’s Power Souping book. All things healthy and delicious.
The ModCloth purse is vegan! I was worried someone made the bag out of the cat.
I’ve watched the Marshmallow video multiple times too! And yes, I agree – Rachel Beller always has such delicious recipes that are super healthy! YUM!
OMG “My name is Marshmallow but call me anything, I won’t respond.” I can’t get enough!!! I love the working cats program, what a great idea! Another great list from Marcy!
thank you. i know, i’m awesome. i’m coming out with my own video as soon as cindy learns how to use her iphone.