Marcy’s Nine Likes. Episode 13…
(buying via the affiliate links may result in Marcy and Penelope Kitten getting more treats)
1. This video of a stuffed animal attached to a helium balloon and flying off into outer space is unexpectedly mesmerizing and soothing.
2. A sweet summer skirt.
3. OMG! The Ab Fab trailer is hysterical! So happy Edina and Patsy are back!
4. Because we’ve always wanted a cat toilet paper holder. Always.
5. Incredible! These fearless teenage girls in Bangladesh are smashing apart stereotypes and expectations and risking life and limb… to surf!
6. Do you believe in ghosts?
7. Pretty in posies – Floral Cat Ear Headbands. (love love love these!)
8. Gasp! Did you see Claire Danes in a glow-in-the-dark Cinderella gown at the Met Gala last week?
9. Winsomely mod – Orla Kiely gets catty with a line of cute cat handbags.
xo and meow,
marcy + cynthia
As usual these are all great (the look of pure joy on the surfer girls’ faces-OMG)! Marcy has such great taste. I can’t get enough of the stuffed dog in space! He looks like my Shwa and so peaceful on his journey. And it looks like no animals were harmed making that cute cat purse!
That video is so hypnotic! And emotional!
Those girls have a long road ahead of them but if you read the article they are starting to make money from surfing! Yay!
The floating dog looked so much like the dear, departed Shwa (RIP), I wanted to go up there and bring him back.
The old lady movie looks like fun. There are never enough old lady movies.
Cute skirt, liked the cat bag in blue and I want the Cinderella gown but will need to accessorize with a gala and a handsome man.
Hooray for the Bangladeshi girls!!! I hope their courage and happiness spreads like wildfire to all girls in their country.
Awww, thanks Big Momma!! 🙂
Me too! Me too! So much courage in those girls. Just amazing!
Have you never seen Absolutely Fabulous episodes? If not, you must! Immediately! You will love them!
An interesting collection! Heartwarming surf story and….Brrr how about that ghost story????
Isn’t it sooooo creepy?!!
Thank you, Vik!!