Marcy’s 9 Likes. Episode 22. …
*(buying via the affiliate links may result in Marcy getting more treats)
It’s a Trying To Stay Positive and Pretend Things Are Not Falling Apart Due To The Delta Variant so Let’s Stick Our Head In The Sand And Act Like It’s 2015 For A Few Minutes edition of Marcy’s Nine Likes.
1. Two terrifically talented, super sexy dancers hoof it to the Bee Gees. Swoon!
2. I would like to wallpaper our walls with this Cat Minimal Landscape Art Series by Lim Heng Swee aka ilovedoodle.
3. Surreal and quirky comic about a girl, her cat, and various robot, bird, and shark friends – Extra Ordinary Comics by Li Chen (don’t try to understand it. it’s weird but it’s perfect)
4. Of course you need a totes adorbs Cat backpack to go back to school.
5. And a “Hell No Kitty” or “#meow” Book Bag to go with it. (shameless plug)
6. And then you’ll need Made In The USA Cat Wall Hooks to hang them on.
7. Japanese artist, Sachi of Wakuneco, creates eerily life like needle felted cats and is featured in Episode 3 of Netflix’s docuseries, Cat People.
8. OMG (oh my gato)! Our favorite middle schoolers from Pen15 are coming out with a 40 minute animated special on August 17th! Maya and Anna go to Florida!
9. And lastly, because it really is 2021, check out Steven Ho’s hilarious, pointed, and delightfully profane, “Tips From The ER”. (definitely rated R for language) Check out his most popular tip, “You Should Get Vaccinated.”
I could watch those dancers all day minus the crotch grabbing. Does dancing shake their manly bits loose, is that the problem?
The cat landscapes are so peaceful and it’s fun finding the camouflaged kitties. Might have to purchase a print.
I was the first on my block to get the Hell No Kitty bag. It hangs in my entryway and greets all who enter with Marcy’s slightly sinister self.
Sashi’s cats are amazingly realistic. If she didn’t explain her technique, I’d swear she decapitated and mounted them like a deer trophy.
Steven Ho makes me laugh out loud while offering practical advice. I’m gonna watch a bunch more of his stuff.
Thanks, Marcy, for making me forget about Covid for a while.
I could watch the dancers all day too!
I haven’t bought a landscape yet because so many are so awesome I can’t figure out which ones to get. I am going to wait until we remodel the apartment in the spring so I have a lot of time to think about it.
Steven Ho should be doing daily Covid briefings on the nightly news.