Marcy’s 9 Likes. Episode 22. …
*(buying via the affiliate links may result in Marcy getting more treats)
It’s a Trying To Stay Positive and Pretend Things Are Not Falling Apart Due To The Delta Variant so Let’s Stick Our Head In The Sand And Act Like It’s 2015 For A Few Minutes edition of Marcy’s Nine Likes.
1. Two terrifically talented, super sexy dancers hoof it to the Bee Gees. Swoon!
2. I would like to wallpaper our walls with this Cat Minimal Landscape Art Series by Lim Heng Swee aka ilovedoodle.
3. Surreal and quirky comic about a girl, her cat, and various robot, bird, and shark friends – Extra Ordinary Comics by Li Chen (don’t try to understand it. it’s weird but it’s perfect)
4. Of course you need a totes adorbs Cat backpack to go back to school.
5. And a “Hell No Kitty” or “#meow” Book Bag to go with it. (shameless plug)
6. And then you’ll need Made In The USA Cat Wall Hooks to hang them on.
8. OMG (oh my gato)! Our favorite middle schoolers from Pen15 are coming out with a 40 minute animated special on August 17th! Maya and Anna go to Florida!
9. And lastly, because it really is 2021, check out Steven Ho’s hilarious, pointed, and delightfully profane, “Tips From The ER”. (definitely rated R for language) Check out his most popular tip, “You Should Get Vaccinated.”