Marcy’s 9 Likes. Episode 21 …
*(buying via the affiliate links may result in Marcy getting more treats)
It’s a Springtime, Covid’s Almost Over, We Can Leave Our Isolation Soon, There’s Hope And Good News, Sunshine-y Edition of Marcy’s Nine Likes!
1. Super cute + super fun! Perk up your day with Kelli Erdmann’s 20 second dance videos at Kelladactyl on Instagram.
3. Ahahahaha. McSweeney’s never fails to crack me up.
4. Beware the Kittyman.
5. Marcy is insisting on this macrame hanging cat bed. Should I buy it? Or try to make it myself?
6. Paris illustrator, Antoine Dore, perfectly captures the quintessential LA -ness of Griffith Park for the Los Angeles Times. So colorful. So bizarre. So LA.
7. Meanwhile in Florida. Video of the Florida Everglades wildlife crossings beneath its highways is magical, meditative, and majestic.
8. Breathe free! N95 masks available to the public and …. Made in the USA. Gotta love that!
9. We did it! Los Angeles is officially a No-Kill City. Thank you, Best Friends Animal Society and local cat and dog rescues!!! NKLA is now longer a dream. It’s our reality.
xo and meow,
cynthia + marcy
Bonus Like: Scooter is finally out of his cone and doing fine! He’s back to being our crabby tabby.