|Lavendel Dress By Corey Lynn Calter
Cynthia is anguished.
Cynthia: Why oh why do I love a dress that looks like something a six year old would wear as well as breaks all of my fashion rules?
Marcy: Yeah right. You have fashion rules? What are they? Wear the most stupid thing possible at all times?
Cynthia: These are my rules.
- Rule One: Do not wear anything strapless. It’s uncomfortable. It has a ‘fall down worry factor’ of seven. It has a ‘constantly pulling it up factor’ of ten.
- Rule Two: Do not buy anything expensive that you aren’t able to wear every single day for the next ten years.
- Rule Three: Do not buy anything expensive that you aren’t able to wear every single day for the next ten years.
Marcy: You said that twice.
- Rule Four: Do not buy things you can’t afford.
- Rule Five: Do not buy anything you can’t wear at least every. single. day. For the next ten years.
Marcy: Those are just parts of the same rule.
Cynthia: Yes. Because we still have no idea why on earth I am obsessed with an impractical dress that is strapless, costs too much, has polka dots, and looks like My Little Pony threw up on it.
Marcy: Oh I don’t like her.
|Lavendel Dress by Corey Lynn Calter
Cynthia: I love this dress. I can’t stop looking at it. I can’t stop thinking about it. I can’t stop stalking the Anthropologie website hoping that it will go on super sale. What is wrong with me?
Marcy: Obv you’re in love.
Cynthia: So why can’t I fall in love with a sensible pair of pants?
Marcy: You’re human. You human girls always fall in love with the bad boy. Or in this case, the boy band who think they are bad but are really just cotton candy and bubble gum.